11.18.2012

Thrifting with Discipline: Single Item Finds and Enzo Angiolini Riding Boots


        When I leave the house on a shopping trip, my roommates never know what I’ll return home with.  I may bring a huge haul filled with too good to be true deals I just couldn’t pass up, or it may be a single piece that made my day.  While coming home with a bag of goodies is always fun, oftentimes a great day thrifting is all about finding that one piece you needed or that you know will be the perfect addition to your wardrobe and stopping there.  I had the luck of finding such a piece this week at Bloomin’ Deals!
         
Equestrian-style boots are everywhere right now.  You hear them talked about in all the fashion blogs, see them advertised in every magazine, and find them displayed in every store window.  Designer brands feature highly styled pairs with gorgeous leathers and hardware detailing, but can ring up anywhere from $100+.  Luckily, if three digit price tags make your stomach do flip-turns, just about every discount retailer from Kmart to Payless has their own version of the stylish classic.  However, why not get the best of both worlds?  I did when I walked into Bloomin’ Deals the other day and found a gorgeous pair of Enzo Angiolini Riding Boots for a jaw-dropping low price of $2.50!  They were a perfect fit and exactly what I needed to put together some great fall outfits.  I left the store with exactly one item and feeling like I’d just hit the lottery.  My only complaint is that they didn’t have a second pair in brown!

                                                     ~JSH

Item Profile:
Brand: Enzo Angiolini
Item: Riding Boots
Color: Black
Material: Genuine Leather
Retail Price: $179
Purchase Price: $3.12
Total Savings: $175.88


   All Ready For Fall --->

No comments:

Post a Comment