11.16.2012

Get Ready For: Thrift Shopping, Couponing, Crafting, and More!


Hey y’all, I’m Jessica

I love clever, crafty things and make a regular sport out of thrift shopping, couponing, and saving big!  However, I don’t do it for the savings; for me, it’s all about the thrill of finding that special steal you never saw coming. I tend to gravitate towards high-fashion finds, but have never been known to pass up a good tchotchke or piece of bric-a-brac either. My 3 college roommates have long since gotten tired of me goading them with my latest my fabulous finds so I’ve taken to the internet because some things are too good not to share. 

Expect to laugh at my shopping addiction, lust over my steals, and maybe even purchase a thing or two (..if I decide I'm willing to share).  You can also look forward to some cool DIYs, inspiring designs, and so much more!

Feel free to contact me at seejsave@gmail.com
I’d love to hear of your own thrifted treasures and see some great ideas!

~JSH

No comments:

Post a Comment